Insodenia News

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Jim Morrison Poem

An angel runs
Thru the sudden light
A ghost precedes us
A shadow follows us
And each time we stop
We fall

--Moment of inner freedom
when the mind is opened & the
infinite universe revealed
& the soul is left to wander
dazed & confus'd searching
here & there for teachers & friends.

Those who Race toward Death
Those who wait
Those who worry

I dropped by to see you late last night
But you were out like a light
Your head was on the floor
& rats played pool w/your eyes

Death is a good disguise
for late at night...




...I can place myself anywhere in
space or time.
I can summon the dead.
I can perceive events on other worlds,
in my deepest inner mind,
& in the minds of others,

I can

I am

do you have
straight jackets
for the guests
yes we do

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home